What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide the following categories of personal information:
- Category of personal data Legal basis for processing (GDPR art. 6)
- Name and business name Performance of a contract (art. 6 (b))
- E-mail address Performance of a contract (art. 6 (b))
- Credit card information Performance of a contract (art. 6 (b))
- Geolocation Performance of a contract (art. 6 (b))
- Currency Performance of a contract (art. 6 (b))
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, use live chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. Use of remarketing – Place a cookie if accepted when visiting our site.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
2 av 4
How long do we store your information?
Personal data that we process will not be stored for any purpose or purposes will only be stored as long as it is necessary for the relevant purpose or purposes. We will store your personal data as long as you have your account, and with regard to credit
card information, as long as required pursuant to the applicable accounting legislation. If your account is deemed inactive, i.e. if we have not registered any user activity for a period of three (3) years, we will delete your account and your personal information.
Regardless of the provisions above, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another physical person.
Managing your personal information
You may access, modify or export your personal information, or delete your account. If you delete your account, your information and content will not be recoverable.
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, you are granted the following rights:
- The right to access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to object to any restriction of our processing of your personal data
- The also right to be forgotten; erasure of your data.
- The right to data portability.
If you have provided our consent to our processing of personal data, you may also withdraw your consent at any time. In particular, you may at any time instruct us to not process your personal data for marketing purposes by adjusting your privacy settings.
The above mentioned rights are not absolute, and you may read more about your rights in the EU general data protection regulation Chapter III, or at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en
To exercise your rights or if you otherwise have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, we encourage you to contact us as described below. However, we also notify you that you may raise a complaint to a data protection authority, e.g the supervisory authority where you live or the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. You may find further information on their website: https://www.datatilsynet.no/
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular malware scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process creating ads, settings, activate and pause campaigns, and payment.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements including remarketing
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer
better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Additionally, for remarketing cookies, you may at any time withdraw your consent on our site. Note that if you disable cookies in your browser, it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to any third parties. However, this does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and have entered into data processing agreements in 4 of 4 accordances with the applicable data protection legislation. We may also release information when its’ necessary to comply with a legal requirement, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’s rights, property or safety. However, please note that anonymized data, i.e. data that may not be used to identify you or any other physical person may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are updated on such changes.
Last Edited on 2019-01-08